Archive | Value Added Service
April 14, 2011Comments Off
VHI’s Value Added Services
- HOLDS SHIPPER HARMLESS through specific contract and insurance.
- $100,000 SURETY BOND, 10 times requirement.
- $250,000 OF CONTINGENT CARGO INSURANCE
- AUTOMATED TRACKING SOFTWARE
- ASSET DEPLOYMENT WITH COMPANY OWNED TRAILERS
- EXPERIENCE IN CONTAINER MANGEMENT AND MOVEMENT.
- BARGE SERVICE OFFERED
- UNIQUE REFRIGERATED RAIL SERVICE
- VHI’S CUSTOMIZED SOFTWARE SYSTEM FOR INVENTORY CONTROL AND FREIGHT MANAGEMENT
- TRAINED AND DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- INTEGRATED EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL TRUCK FINDING SOFTWARE
- OVER 10,000 MOTOR CARRIERS UNDER CONTRACT, and a core dedicated group, including our own family carrier.
- EXPEDITED SERVICE PROVISIONS
- FULL EDI INTERFACES
- FULL LOGISTICS SERVICES
- DISABLED VETERAN OWNED (“SDVO”)CERTIFICATION
- WOMEN’S BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (WBE) This certification enables VHI to meet the requirements from those companies and government agencies pledged to do business with minority owned small business.