Archive | Why VHI Might be the best fit for you
Why VHI might be the fit just for you….
You have many choices for finding just the right company with the tools to help you in becoming the best agent you can become. Now just might be the best time and VHITransport best fit you can find, regardless of your efforts. VHI believes that its developed technology enables a local sales agent to offer a high quality personal service to customers in a local area or to their customers, anyplace in the world that is appreciated and recognized as true value added benefits to the transportation process. VHI has years of business development to assist a person that desires to be independent, yet associated with a like minded company, the opportunity to succeed in today’s brave new world. Consider:
- Proven business success, every year, since it’s founding in 1977Financial Stability D&B, Metro Factors, Compunet, all give us the highest rating possible. That’s because we are well funded and pay our obligations timely and have for nearly 4 decades! Our financial strength allows a 10 day payment cycle to the motor carrier, either by check or electronic payments, or quick pay if desired. A company that does all modes of transportation, including: spot, dedicated, refrigerated, flat, freight management, air, intermodal, barge, government and asset management. We do business with very large and very small companies.
- We have a history of agents coming to us and staying with us. We have our own proprietary software for some great freight management applications, for inventory tracking and intermodal applications and a recognized software package for our normal activities, (Aljex).
- Use of VHI’s ICC brokerage authority.
- Diversified- Weekly commission check to Sales Agent for loads moved the prior week
- Multiple commission split options, based upon your needs, production and desires. VHI has competitive commission rates, with additional bonus for production levels.
- Use of VHI’s $100,000 Guaranteed Payment Surety program, surety bond.
- Use of VHI’s NITL/TIA Model template contracts for use with customers.
- Use of VHI’s TIA motor carrier approved template contracts for use with motor carriers.
- Use of VHI’s insurance.
- Use of VHI’s broker’s surety bond.
- Use of VHI’s legal contracts..
- Certified Woman-Owned Business that gives us special consideration by those companies and government procurement agencies pledged to support women and minority owned small business.
- Smart Way Certified- Ask us about this important certification.
- Discounts on dot.com postings through agency programs.
- Participation in VHI’s Internet marketing program.
- At your option, commissions paid weekly and direct deposited to your bank account.
- Access to our database of over 10,000 carriers and with our partnership with SaferWatch.com constant monitoring of the carriers that we use.
- EDI capabilities to offer your customers
- Family Atmosphere – You’re more than just an agent to us, you’re part of the VHI family
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and work preferences:
- Our receivables are insured through a third party.
- Our team has been on the cutting edge in creating load boards, online safety and insurance monitoring and other trademark applications that help the industry.
- VHI Transport is a Multiple Award Winning Company: To name just a few….NASTC awarded VHI Transport with the prestigious award of “Broker of the Year” in 2008 and we have remained in their “Best Broker Program.” TIA has given numerous us several awards over the years. We were one of the top Businesses in Virginia as recognized by Bank of America. We have received the Red Book Award Business Character Award.
- VHI is deeply rooted in the community. We have participated in 10K runs to support cancer research; we feed the homeless, we give financially to charity organizations among other things to give back.
Time and space restricts us from adding more. Please explore the public part of our website for more information about us. If you would like to have a confidential conversation please contact Bruce Gee @ email@example.com or Kristy Seaton @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or, if timing is critical call David Gee at 804 683 4758. We are interested in you whether you are just getting started, or are a veteran with years of experiences and a large shipper base.