FINANCIAL PROFILE OF VIRGINIA HIWAY, INC.
BROKERAGE: MC 172093
PH‑ 804 414 1570 FAX 804 414 1789
Visit us at 4525 Lee St. Chester, Va. 23831 or
A certified Transportation Broker in business since 1977.
* All approved invoices paid 10 calendar days.
* Financial Recognitions
- Dunn & Bradstreet Rating: 3A1. D&B #08-413-4451
- Red Book Credit Services: A1, the highest rating possible.
- NASTC ranks the company in the top 1% of the industry
- Charter member of Metro Factors’ “Good as Gold” Program, call 214-363-4557
- CompuNet Credit Services: A Gold Book Broker, recognized as being in the top 8% of transportation intermediaries in the United States, call 888-269-2237
- Nacomco, Inc: Platinum Certified Broker.
- TransCredit: A perfect score of “100”.
Bank: Sun Trust, contact Janna Lindsay, 804-782-7698
Accountant is Todd Ofslager, 804 330 7190
* Federal I.D. 54‑1046451
* Approved member of Metro Factors, “Good as Gold Program”. (Metro Factors, P.O. Box 38604 Dallas, Tx. 75238, Ph 214 363 4557
* Approved member of”Gold Book,” by (CompuNet Credit Services P.O. Box 331148 Ft. Worth, Texas)
* Approved member of “Best Brokers List” of (The National Association of Small Trucking Companies 104 Stuart Dr. Henderson, Tn. 37305, Phone 615 826 7763
* Member Transportation Intermediary Association
* Certified Transportation Broker: Certificate # 15 as issued by the Transportation Brokers Institute.
Insurance- VHI has the following policies typically in place.
Commercial General Liability, Errors and Omissions, Excess Umbrella Policy, Workers Compensation and Employers Liability:Contingent Cargo, NON FORM FOLLOWING, Errors and Omissions: $100,000 Surety Insurance, Account Receivable Insurance, Commercial General Liability. Our Agent for these policies is: Avalon Risk Management, 978-740-567784 84 Wharf Street, Salem, MA 01970
Guaranteed Pay Program-VHI Transport is proud to be one of the first companies to provide a $100,000 surety bond as part of our customer assurance plan. The bond is provided as part of a Guaranteed Payment Plan (GPP) arranged by a national organization. VHIwas one of the first six firms in the country to be approved for participation – an extremely elite group indeed.
To qualify for the GPP, VHI had to:
- Be a member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)-(We have been a member for more than 20 years)
- Participate in TIA’s P3 program, a contractual best practices program-(VHI was one of the first participants since its inception)
- Secure a $100,000 surety bond (through Avalon Risk Management)
- Pass a means test that covers years in business, credit worthiness, existing insurance (that minimizes risk), financial data, debt to asset ratio, integrity and reputation in the marketplace
Best Practices-VHI Transport embraces the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) Platinum Performance Program (P3), a contractual best practices agreement to achieve a higher level of customer service and conduct business using common terms and conditions. P3 brings a new level of trust and performance to broker/motor carrier relationship.
1‑Transport Clearings East, Inc. Vernon Whetzel 704 527 1820
2‑Barr Nunn Transportion, Missy,515 438 2231
3‑Carpet Transport, Jack Harris 404 432 1400
*President & Preparer of this Information David A. Gee