TITLE OF POSITION: Sales Manager
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Sales Manager position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Develops and implements annual sales plan and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales operating budget.
- Monitors competitor sales activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion for sales and customer relationships
- Driven, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and results focused
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to solve problems autonomously
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Goal oriented individual with a desire to succeed and a proven ability to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
OUR COMMITMENT :
- A competitive starting base salary with bonus and performance incentives
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package