Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
As an Account Coordinator, you will build customer relationships and manage operational execution of existing accounts. You will do this by partnering with Account Managers to ensure the customer’s needs are met by leveraging our processes and technology to drive efficiency. Our Account Coordinators execute daily operational tasks including load entry, scheduling, shipment management, and problem resolution. You will make an impact on our customer relationships through your commitment and focus on operational excellence.
As an Account Coordinator for VHI Transport, you will be involved an on-boarding program which will start your knowledge of VHI Transport and our industry and ensure your proficiency in our systems and process. This training will include elements that will make you confident and skilled as you perform your job. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of the success of VHI Transport and a high performing member of our team.
What will you be doing?
• Build strong relationships with customers and internal partners
• Execute day-to-day transportation needs, including scheduling, tracking and tracing shipments, and communicating status updates with the broader team
• Identify issues, utilize resources to determine the best course of action, and implement solutions
• Partner with Account Managers to understand customer processes and identify areas for improvement
• Respond to customer inquiries and provide updates in a timely manner
• Maintain daily reporting schedule utilizing internal systems
• Generate and maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records and shipment documentation
What are we looking for?
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Commitment to excellence and outstanding customer service
• High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree a plus
Job Type: Full-time